(^(●●)^) .dE bLoSSoM SToRie oF. (^(●●)^): 1 May 09 TiL 1 Feb 09
^ WeLcome To d3BLOSSOM ^^

✿(。◕‿◕。)✿

EnJoY at hERe n ThenKz FoR ViewinG

.. Waitin' for ur comment ..

ConnecT wiF mE at FacebooK n FriendSTeR

Phie Luphly Hnz's Facebook profile

Monday, February 2, 2009

1 May 09 TiL 1 Feb 09

1 May 2009

When I saw y0u that night, I knew you were the 0ne
You explain what you feel inside your heart
But I didn't say a word to you, I just gave u my best smile..
Not because I didn't love you
It's all because I didn't believe that my life changed for you

When you held my hand, you put me into your world
When I think of you, I thank you for everything that you show me
I know you're there for me
Now I never feel lonely again cause you're in my life..


1 February 09

I loves to see your passion to make me happy
I loves to see your eyes that look at me in many different way
Your ear for hearing my thoughts
And your mouth for say "I'm still here with you, no matter what"

That's all enough for makes me fall in love with you..

Until the end,
I wanna share my life, happiness, sadness and everything
Nothing can ever change what I feel inside

You're the best part and let me be your smile, hunnie..
Olwez thenkz God for make me with you ^^

~ HePi 9 MonTh AnniveRsaRy ~
==============================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hosted by Real Image Host - Free Image Hosting

--------------------------------- ハンス ♥ 愛 ♥ シルビア ---------------------------------

*. ChaT wiF mE .*



VieweRs ...

Free Counter

Online Users
Guests
d3blossom Prendz

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

© EsPeciaLLy dEsiGned by Phie2 ©